Indigo Software has created the QuickStart Program to very quickly address the most pressing challenges that businesses are currently facing in their warehouses and DCs.
- Identifying a fast, cost-efficient and risk-free way to capitalise on the global e-commerce boom;
- Satisfying unpredictable and unprecedented consumer demand whilst keeping warehouse staff safe as businesses learn to mitigate the risks of Covid-19;
- Increased need for real-time reporting and processing of inventory origin paperwork due to Brexit;
- Dealing with warehouse staff shortages, retraining new staff and losing valuable logistics operational knowledge due to employee turnover;
- Increased demand for e-commerce fulfilment services due to new trends such as dropshipping and q-commerce.
Indigo’s QuickStart Program delivers the multi-award winning Indigo WMS in an innovative, easy to implement and rapid return starter package. It has been designed to transform and optimise warehouse operations in record time by offering rapid WMS deployment with much faster Return on Investment (ROI). QuickStart provides a scalable, cloud based solution with a simple to manage and low cost 12 month subscription model for up to 10 simultaneous users.
Delivered by Indigo’s team of supply chain experts, the QuickStart Program includes a free site assessment with optimisation consultation and technology review.
Mike Hill, Chief Sales Officer at Indigo Software says, “QuickStart allows companies to quickly address key challenges. Offering all the advantages of a WMS, users can seamlessly grow the software into a full-blown WMS as their business expands without upfront costs.”