The Logistics Podcast: SHD Headlines - June 2021
In the first episode of the new monthly series, SHD Logistics news Editor James Burman guides listeners through the top and trending logistics and supply chain stories in June 2021 while David Thame provides a property update.
The stories featured include:
- The national shortage of truck drivers escalates.
- Clare Bottle has been appointed as a new UKWA CEO.
- Opening of the DPP's new Bicester eco-deport.
- The increasing volume of e-commerce surge continues.
- Investments in UK logistics property continue to grow.
- Government approves all big-box industrial units in North West.
You can listen to this podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts.