The deadline is approaching, with Friday 17th June the last eligible day for entries into the Global Freight Awards 2016.
The countdown is on, so enter this year’s prestigious event soon, which is held in association with Lloyd’s Loading List, and supported by FIATA and CLECAT.
Entry deadline: Friday 17th June
This year we will be celebrating the Global Freight Awards’ 20th anniversary, and we hope you too will be celebrating with us and winning one of our prestigious awards from Lloyd’s Loading List.
View the judged award categories here. Please make sure you have read the categories and entry criteria.
ENTER NOW to gain industry recognition for your outstanding work, and be able to promote your business as “award-winning”. Shareholders prefer working with award-winning companies, so don’t delay, enter today!
Meet our 2016 judges, including SHD Logistics editor Peter MacLeod.
Not only will winning a Global Freight Award enhance your company’s reputation and gain you client recognition, it will also instil trust in your company’s work, as the winners are decided by a distinguished panel of industry experts.
This year the Global Freight Awards will take place on Thursday 3rd November at the Lancaster London Hotel. With over 600 guests in attendance, the Awards bring together the industry’s leading players for the biggest night of the year, focusing on the contributions of individuals, projects and organisations that have excelled in the last 12 months.
Will you be a winner on stage this year?
For further details on entering and category criteria, please check the Entry Guide on our website.
The online entry process is simple:
- Carefully select the category/ies you wish to enter, ensuring the criteria is reflected in your entry
- Prepare your 1,000-word entry offline first – be concise and write in plain English, not marketing jargon!
- Be enthusiastic in your choice of words – it will come across and your entry will stand out more
- Your entry should be self-explanatory, with fact-based examples of your achievements
- Statistics are great, but are best used to support the facts, whatever you do please give the statistics context in relation to the entry
- Once ready, visit our online entry form
- Deadline for entries: Friday 17th June 2016
If you need any help in deciding which categories to enter, or require assistance in collating your submission, then please feel free to contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 7017 5905.