Join us on 4 May 2017 to hear speakers from John Lewis, Wincanton and Clipper Logistics discuss technology at the SHD Logistics Conference, sponsored by Swisslog, followed by a complimentary tour of historic Tavistock Square. Book here.
Speakers on the day include:
• Autonomous vehicles and future opportunities, Andrew Cameron, Director, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
• Intralogistics Automation: Imagine the future, James Sharples, Managing Director, Swisslog (UK)
• Retail focused click and collect, Ged Keogh-Peters, Director Supply Chain Strategy, John Lewis Partnership & Richard Ball, Transport Director, Clipper Logistics
• Blockchain, Big Data & The Internet of Things, Prof. Samir S Dani, University of Huddersfield
• Notre Dame vs the FBI: Sourcing technology from outside logistics, Dave Walmsley, Managing Director, Palletways & Luis Zubialde, chief operating officer, Palletways
• Technology in logistics - what future for workers? Jon Sleeman, Director EMEA and UK Logistics Research at JLL.
• Tomorrow’s logistics: harnessing the power of cross-sector innovation Marcos, Hart, Optimisation and Transformation Director, Wincanton
Join Blue Badge London Tourist Guide Laura Adams at 4pm in a short walk of the Bloomsbury area to take in the peace memorials of the beautiful Tavistock Square, discover the colourful life of local resident Charles Dickens, learn of the controversial set of artists "The Bloomsbury Group" and find out about the educational and cultural institutions of this fascinating part of London.
Venue: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP
Date: Thursday 4 May 2017
Time: 9.30 - 16.30
Price: £295 + VAT