Entry for the SHD Logistics Awards, taking place 15th September 2016 during IMHX, is open. Here's why you should enter. Deadline for entries: 13th May 2016.
The SHD Logistics Awards recognise operational excellence and celebrate the very best companies within the logistics and supply chain sectors. Now in its third year, the SHD Logistics Awards offer businesses the opportunity to differentiate from their competitors, to share and celebrate their strengths with customers, staff and peers. The SHD Logistics Awards will give a very public seal of approval to your activities, and winning an Award will be viewed as a sign of quality for potential customers.
Who can enter?
The Awards are open to any business either from within the logistics industry or in an industry that features logistics as part of its operations. As an operations-focused Award scheme, suppliers of products/services can only enter in conjunction with their customers and will not be announced as finalists (only logistics operations/businesses which feature logistics will be announced). Companies can enter themselves and also be nominated. Entries are sought from across the board, including the retail, FMCG, retail distribution, manufacturing, aerospace, construction, automotive and third party logistics sectors.
In 2015 companies which won included: DHL and House of Fraser, Peel Ports Group, Kuehne & Nagel, John Lewis, Century Logistics, Great Bear, Unipart Aftermarket Logistics and Fresh Logistics.
• Receive industry-wide recognition.
• Boost the morale of your team – their achievements will be recognised.
• Build confidence and trust – seek and retain customers with credentials recognised by an independen and rigorous judging process.
• Reach new markets – benefit from the free publicity that comes with the marketing of the Awards, including exclusive digital and print artwork for finalists and winners.
• Attend the Awards ceremony – invite customers and staff to network, celebrate and enjoy the glamorous presentation event.