The February 2017 issue of SHD Logistics magazine is available for visitors to this site to view and download for free in pdf form.
Please click here to read the latest issue.
Among the month's features in the February 2017 edition of SHD Logistics magazine are:
- Automation: Ways in which businesses are automating for efficiency
- Goods In/Out: A round-up of equipment and operations pertinent to the loading bay
- Front Cover Story: Continuous improvement has led to the development of Toyota's latest range of BT Reflex reach trucks
- Logistics Property: David Thame focuses on the automotive sector and the Brexit jitters currently influencing its property strategy
- Interview: Advanced Supply Chain's operations director Kathryn Lewis is the subject of our Logistics 100 interview
- SHD Logistics Spring Conference: Looking ahead to the 4th May event in London
- Opinions: EXCLUSIVE columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA and UKWA
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.