Women in Logistics has unveiled the line-up of industry experts who will be delivering performance workshops at the group's annual conference.
The organisation, which aims to support the careers of women in logistics, now has more 3,500 members, will hold its AGM and annual conference on Friday, 25th November at Cranfield University in Bedfordshire.
In additional to plenty of networking opportunities, attendees will be able to gain wisdom and insight from national and international supply chain directors, heads of operations, and logistics consultants, who will be giving workshops on the topic of 'Leveraging Commercial Relationships to Optimise Performance'.
The guest experts include: Martin Brown, supply chain director of Claire's Accessories; Malcolm Pope, global procurement lead for Ideal Standard International BVBA; and Leila Alinaghian, lecturer in supply chain management at Cranfield School of Management.
The AGM will also allow the Women in Logistics steering group and its members to set the agenda for 2017.
Women in Logistics' head of events, Jane Green, said: "It has been another exciting and productive year for women within the logistics industry, and this is our opportunity to ensure we build on it throughout 2017 and beyond.
"We've hand-picked a panel of industry experts who can share knowledge and expertise that will allow delegates to gain new insight, ideas and tools that will drive their businesses forward. We have chosen a diverse range of speakers and we're looking forward to taking part in their workshops."
The event is open to all members and friends of Women in Logistics UK. Tickets are £70, including all refreshments and lunch. To reserve your place now, please follow this link.
Full Women in Logistics expert panel:
- Martin Brown, supply chain director of Claire's Accessories
- Malcolm Pope, global procurement lead for Ideal Standard International BVBA
- Cameron Smith, director of transition and implementation - Europe, and Karen Kinsella, vertical manager - automotive division - Europe Region, both of Expeditors International UK
- Kirstie Mackenzie, head of operational implementation and business integration at Wincanton
- Leila Alinaghian, lecturer in supply chain management at Cranfield School of Management
- Lynn Parnell FCILT, independent logistics consultant at Logistics Partners
- Jo Godsmark FCILT, director at Labyrinth Logistics Consulting