https://registration.n200.com/survey/1zz4nl1br1ii2?actioncode=VS19Among the 400+ intralogistics solutions providers exhibiting at IMHX 2019, there will be a significant number of companies exhibiting for the first time, bringing with them never-before-seen innovations in supply chain technology.
IMHX 2019 Event Director, Rob Fisher, says: “The high number of first time exhibitors reflects the increasing emphasis placed on logistics and supply chains within the modern business environment.
“Of course, visitors to IMHX will meet some of the biggest and best known global suppliers of intralogistics solutions, but they will also be able to see some of the interesting developments that are being offered by a host of companies with which they may be less familiar – all under one roof. ”
Exhibitors making their IMHX debut at this year’s event include many robotics specialists, loading bay experts, forklift truck suppliers and automated handling solutions providers.
This exciting list includes:
- Forklift manufacturer BYD will unveil a new generation of lithium-ion powered lift trucks that offer multi-shift performance without battery changes;
- Campisa will highlight its range low maintenance and highly cost-efficient loading bay doors and dock levellers;
- Swiss materials handling specialist WRH Global will premier a mobile sortation system that has been designed to be ideal for e-commerce companies;
- SITMA will present an innovative product packaging solution for e-logistics;
- Swiss-Swedish giant, ABB, will have a strong presence and will demonstrate examples from its extensive range of robotics and automation technology;
- JCB will highlight the JCB 30-19E - the first electric-powered model in its multi-award winning Teletruk telescopic lift truck range;
- 6 River Systems will show its flexible and scalable warehouse automation solutions that are powered by collaborative robots and artificial intelligence;
- RAX will exhibit its range of highly innovative automation solutions for picking small items with wide SKU ranges;
- Geek+ will highlight a collection of intelligent robot-based logistics solutions.
Register here for your free all-access visitor badge for IMHX 2019, returning to the NEC Birmingham from 24 - 27 September 2019.