- 77% of Haulage firms struggled to fill positions in 2017
- In 2018 e-commerce is driving a 45% increase in vacancies
- The struggle to find skilled employees is the most common concern of UK businesses.
Unfilled vacancies cost time and money – but with the UK at full employment, and available EU labour still falling, the logistics industry is facing a recruitment crisis. You don’t need to manage a supply chain to understand the Supply & Demand problem – without candidates available for the vacancies we have, hiring competition, time and costs are all skyrocketing faster than fuel.
As the industry in the UK can’t fill vacancies from candidates actively looking for work, they need to be filled from the passive market. That poses two problems:
- How can I reach skilled, passive candidates when they aren’t searching for jobs?
- How can I manage the extra time, cost and effort of passive hiring?
Traditional solutions are falling short. It’s time to try something new.
Monster’s Power Job Ads more than TRIPLE response to logistics jobs by targeting passive talent on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and hundreds of other sites.
Monster Talent Consulting gives you a helping hand, from writing effective adverts to sourcing & screening of qualified candidates for you.
Whether you need to find HGV drivers, Supply-Chain Managers or Warehouse Operatives, Monster build cost-effective logistics recruitment packages that work.