The Logistics 100 are invited to enter the Logistics 100 Awards category, new for 2017.
The Logistics 100 (L100) is a list of influential leaders in the UK logistics industry. The L100 project – launched in 2015 – celebrates individuals who are driving change, are at the forefront of the finest operations and those who engage with the industry.
- Must be member of the Logistcs 100 2016/2017
- Provide key achievements - which reflect the Logistics 100 criteria - between May 2016 to May 2017
- Examples of how your vision has been realised within your operation.
- Examples of how new technology has been implemented within your operation in response to unprecedented change.
- Events attended/spoken at/engagement with industry
- Examples of how you’re driving change for the wider logistics industry (e.g. development of a diverse workforce/collaboration/research)
Entry to the SHD Logistics Awards open on 3 March. To register your interest in any of the following categories visit www.shdlogistics.com/awards
Corporate Social Responsibility • Future Skills • Environment/Sustainability • Growth • Palletways UK • Innovation • Innovation Technology • New Facility Award • Safety Award • Warehouse Efficiency • Operations (Large) • Operations (SME)