To celebrate the launch of its new G2 diesel engine powered forklifts, Doosan Industrial Vehicle UK Ltd has teamed up with Investec Asset Finance plc to offer a new ‘three months free’ five-year contract hire plan worth up to £1,500.
The new finance offer means diesel forklift users can immediately take advantage of the G2 engine’s low fuel consumption and superior environmental performance, but pay nothing for the first three months. Thereafter users will continue to benefit from the new engine’s cost-effectiveness over a standard five-year hire term.
Tim Waples, director of Doosan Industrial Vehicle UK, explains: “We’re delighted that our new ‘three months free’ rental partnership with Investec means forklift users have the perfect incentive to immediately start using the industry’s cleanest, greenest, most cost-effective diesel forklifts.”
Andrew Woodward, head of the Materials Handling Division at Investec Asset Finance, added: “Three months free should be appealing for companies’ short-term cash flow, but the real benefit is the long-term relationship with specialists in materials handling finance. Unlike other finance providers we fully understand your businesses, your industry and its specific issues.”
Key features of the deal:
- Immediate availability: on all five-year contract-hire approvals signed up to the end of financial year 2014
- Budget simplicity: simple fixed monthly direct debit payment means no unexpected surprises
- Tax efficiency: each rental paid within the financial year can be offset against company tax liability
- Cashflow efficiency: since contract hire is a service, VAT is payable ‘as you go’, not as the single lump sum associated with a cash or lease purchase deal
- Flexibility: no disposal costs when upgrading or exchanging
- Upgradability: regular replacement cycle ensures access to the most modern technology and fuel-efficient engines
The ‘three months free’ deal only applies to the new diesel counterbalance products. Doosan’s product range is one of the widest in the industry, and under Doosan’s ‘simple powerful performance’ design philosophy, all models combine durability with operator comfort and minimal maintenance requirements.
Doosan’s new G2 engine, meeting the latest stringent EU emissions standards without the use of a costly diesel particulate filter, is available in 2.4l and 3.4l versions as well as a more powerful version with three different power outputs (55kW/74kW/82kW).
Doosan’s extensive nationwide dealer network offers a comprehensive and highly-responsive service covering sales, spares and support for owners and users of Doosan lift trucks.