The International SAP Conference on Supply Chain 2014 is a business-focused event with best practices from leading companies for organisations using SAP on transforming your supply chain.
Taking place in Copenhagen this September (22-24), the conference is packed with customer case studies, latest news, HANA and cloud-based innovations for SAP SCM, networking opportunities, and solution workshops featuring best practices for supply chain management. Details of all these sessions can be found in our event brochure.
Event Highlights Include:
• Best practice case studies: Hear first-hand from leading companies including Ford, OMV, Philips, Schukat, BSH, DeLaval, Novartis, La Poste, Sappi, ETi, Linfox, Arla, Festo, Schaeffler, MAN Diesel, and many more
• Keynote presentations: Featuring the latest trends, SAP roadmap, and innovations, hear how to stay ahead of the curve and transform your supply chain into demand networks
• SAP sessions: Hear the latest developments, updates and news from the experts at SAP including HANA and cloud-based innovations
• Live demos: See demos of the applications and get answers to your questions about the featured SCM solutions from SAP and their partner organizations
• Network: Meet with your peers and subject-matter experts at our informal evening event, open to all conference attendees
• Pre-conference workshops: Dive deeper into the SAP portfolio of solutions for supply chain management by attending our optional, interactive workshops
Invest in yourself and business, and join us to better understand how to improve overall business operations, customer service, facilitate collaboration, and lower costs.
Download the program and find out who is speaking at the event: http://goo.gl/nd5g8p