The August 2016 issue of SHD Logistics magazine features a 90-page IMHX 2016 preview. The UK's biggest intralogistics event takes place at Birmingham's NEC on 13th-16th September.
Running through the exhibitor highlights and visitor attractions in full - including the seminar programme - the preview tells you all you need to know to make your visit to Birmingham worthwhile.
Other features in August's SHD Logistics Magazine include:
- Logistics Property: David Thame looks at the new economic plan for the Northern Gateway
- Brexit: IMHX headline sponsor Investec on the UK's post-referendum opportunities
- RTITB International Operator of the Year: Looking ahead to the heats at IMHX
- Opinions: EXCLUSIVE columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA, UKWA, and Women in Logistics
- Front Cover Story: Linde looks ahead to its presence at IMHX
This bumper 136-page edition of SHD Logistics Magazine also carries regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies.
It can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline. Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.