'Tomorrow’s Supply Chain: Are you ready?' will be the theme of this year’s CILT Annual Conference. The Institute has also announced that more high-profile industry experts will be on-hand to speak at CILT’s biggest event of the year.
The conference takes place on Thursday 16th June, at Chesford Grange in Kenilworth, Warwickshire and will look at the looming challenges of the future. 'Tomorrow’s supply chain: Are you ready?' will engage and inform delegates in coping with and preparing for the issues facing the supply chain in the future.
The CILT Annual Conference is the Institute’s premier event and brings together the world’s leading minds in logistics, operations management and transport.
The line-up for the event includes:
- Will Whitehorn FCILT, Chairman, Speed Communications & President, CILT(UK)
- Dr Jon Lamonte FCILT, Chief Executive, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Terry Murphy FCILT, Director National Distribution Centres, John Lewis plc
- Sir Peter Hendy CBE FCILT, Chairman, Network Rail
- Beverley Bell FCILT, Senior Traffic Commissioner for Great Britain & Immediate Past President, CILT(UK)
- Martijn Gilbert FCILT, CEO, Reading Buses
- Richard Brown CBE FCILT, Board Member, Department for Transport
- Robin Proctor FCILT, Group Supply Chain Director,
Further announcements to the line-up will be announced shortly.