Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the managing the warehouse process. Driving operatives performance through KPI's and delivering customers goods in a timely manner.
My Client is leading in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is a marketing leading business.
The Warehouse Supervisor Nights in Avonmouth will be responsible for...
* Driving staff's performance through KPI's
* Operatives Performance Reviews
* Managing Time & Attendance issues
* Ensure all daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Resource planning in line with demands
* Provide strong leadership skills by leading from examples
* Continuously driving H&S through the site
* Deliver all change through the business in a positive and effective way
The successful Warehouse Supervisor Nights will have...
* Strong leadership skills
* Be able to create an engaged productive team
* Have experience at Team Leader/Supervisor level
* Be a Team Player able to motivate people
* Highly tolerant to change and able to work in a fast paced environment
The Warehouse Supervisor Nights in Avonmouth will receive...
* 3pm-1.30am or 12.30-10am
* 25 + 8 Days Holiday