Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing the night shift operation overseeing a small team of operatives through the goods in to goods out process.
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector supporting the retail sector and is a market leading brand.
The Warehouse Supervisor in Bristol will be responsible for...
* Managing a team of 6 operatives
* Training, Coaching and development of the team
* Driving Health & Safety standards throughout the site
* Manage KPI's and track performance throughout the shift
* Provide a high level of care and customer service through retailers
* Driver Debriefing
* HSE experience
* Prioritising work patterns on a nightly basis
* Dealing with 30 drivers nightly
* Unloading and loading of vehicles
The successful candidate will have...
* Previous experience with Warehouse management
* A proven track record of driving KPI's
* Can work in a fast paced environment
* Manual handling experience
* Experience of transport environment essential
The Warehouse Supervisor in Bristol will receive...
* A salary of up to £24,000