Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
The Shipping Customer Service Officer will work alongside the Supply Chain Team to drive Service results with key accounts. Managing Customer Orders from the import to the Customer through production.
My Client is in the Manufacturing and Production industry established in 1928 and is a Global Leader. My client offers a wide spectrum of industries including Automotive, Food, Beverage, Industrial, Life Science, Mining, Machining, Packaging and Vehicle/Truck amongst others. With established facilities in UK, USA, Germany, Switzerland and many more. My client specalises in innovate projects and services for major global customers in strong niche markets.
The Shipping Customer Service Officer in Bristol will be responsible for...
* Customer Service Management, including processing sales orders and forecasts via EDI and manual entry into the ERP platform
* Managing Global customers
* Expending customers orders and liaising with the production team
* Import of raw materials
* Inventory management alongside the Warehouse Team
* Daily interaction with customers both electronic and verbal
* Build sustainable relationships with nominated customers
* Manage and report Customers KPI's
* Negotiate and manage customer expectations including lead times and batch sizes
* Maintaining and integrity of the customer service ERP
* Work closely with the Supply Chain Planning and production
* Attending daily production meetings
* Maintain on time delivery to customers in line with the company targets
* Continuous Improvements to identity and implement appropriate improvements to the systems and infrastructure
The successful Candidate will be a strong Team Player but also able to work with their own initiative, well organised, thrives working in a fast paced fun environment with great communication skills.
The Shipping Customer Service Officer will have...
* Strong MS office skills including Excel and spreadsheets
* Have a proven background in Customer Service
* Have Import/Export experience and compliance
* Understanding of LEAN techniques
* Strong communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a generous amount of benefits...
* A salary of £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience
* Defined pension scheme - up to 6% salary matched
* Death in service 5x annual salary
* Health Cash Plan
* Employee assistance scheme
* Free Parking
* 37 hours a week
* flexible working hours between 7.30-4.30
* Finish by lunchtime on a Friday
* 25 days holiday
* Cycle to work vouchers
* Free tea/coffee