Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
I am actively looking to recruit a Logistics Operations Analyst who has both the desire to succeed and the technical proficiency to excel in the role. This role is extremely exciting as the successful candidate has the opportunity to move into Operations Management.
My client is a rapidly growing electronics and telecomms provider in the North-Nottinghamshire area. Their business has seen large-scale revenue expansion across the last three years. A vast amount of my clients manufacturing and logistics entities are sub-contracted out to the wider market.
The successful Logistics Operations Analyst will travel to the Nottinghamshire head office and will report directly into the Head of Operations. The role will grow to manage a team including logistics, manufacturing and processing.
* Support and coordination of the Processing Team (including purchasing, sales, rentals, stock management).
* Assist and support Head of Operations on the day to day tasks
* Take the ownership of the operational daily/weekly and monthly reports
* Improve and maintain the accuracy of the reports
* Assist to the Finance team providing the required data and information
* Assist with the system changes and implementations (including testing and analysis)
* Coordinate period end processes and make sure that the team meets the deadlines
* Capturing and collating the data for management / operational reports.
As a Logistics Operations Analyst, a desire to work-hard to succeed is paramount, you will have the following skills and attributes:
* An analytical background and mindset.
* Strong Excel skills (including V-Lookups / Pivot Tables / etc).
* Previous experience within a logistics and/or manufacturing environment.
* A history in dealing with sub-contracted transport, freight and logistics would be advantageous.
* A desire to succeed and grow within the role to reach up the career ladder.
* Past experience as a Logistics Planner / Analysis / Inventory Controller would be beneficial.
* A strong understanding of inventory / stock management.
* SAP knowledge and experience would be extremely highly regarded.