Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
I'm currently recruiting a Head Of Operations to join a consumer and distribution business based in the High Wycombe area.
This role will lead all business units, including supply chain planning, purchasing, logistics, contract management and customer service.
The client are based in the High Wycombe area. A specialist in equipment for the consumer and manufacturing sectors.
As Head of Operations, you will play a vital role in delivering a great customer experience to all customers.
The role will lead the following:
* Collaborating closely with other departments to promote efficiency and optimisation.
* Identifying improvement areas, planning and implementing systems to boost company effectiveness.
* Managing stock and inventory.
* Managing customer supply contracts and service level agreements.
* Daily activity of procurement, stock management, forecasting, sales & service administration, distribution and facilities.
* Overseeing expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
The desired candidate must have led Operations within an SME business in order to take full ownership of each business unit. Familiarity with all business functions is essential.
The role requires a strong people manager to ensure optimum individual performance and development.
As Operations Manager you must demonstrate ability to work to tight deadlines and in a pressurised environment.
Communication is key as the Operations Manager will represent each business function and manage all key stakeholders/suppliers.
A good working knowledge of an ERP system and Microsoft packages is essential.
Competitive salary and package