Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
Your role as Head of Import and Export will be to implement an in-house import function for the business.
You will be joining a leading business who are enjoying continuous growth and are at the forefront of their market.
Your new role as Head of Import and Export will be to implement strategies and processes across the board along with:
* Cost analysis for container consolidation
* Implement processes for the import of products globally, maximising container fill
* Plan and work closely with other departments to forecast for stock arriving when necessary
* Produce documentation for tracking of shipments
* Work closely with overseas colleagues
* Negotiate shipping rates with suppliers
* Weekly reporting and presentations to senior management
* Management of tender processes
To be successful within your role as Head of Import and Export, you will have worked in a similar role and successfully implemented import processes, new procedures and reduced costs.
As Head of Import and Export, you will an attractive salary, car allowance, pension contribution, holiday entitlement and you will be joining a business who continue to grow.