Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
My client is looking to recruit an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their ever expanding team in Leeds. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who thinks outside the box and enjoys developing and working with clients on a regular basis.
My client is a world renowned, successful parcels logistics company with extensive growth and expansion plans. They are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a well established, dynamic team in Leeds to build and create innovative solutions for clients across their network.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for:
- Sitting among the Senior Operational Development team, engaging both on a cross functional and external stakeholder basis.
- Project managing, designing and implementing key operational improvements within hubs, depots and delivery network.
- Looking at new systems and processes which will improve the overall performance of the sites.
- Analysing data and interpreting that data to create and model solutions for clients.
- Taking ownership of projects from beginning to fruition and overseeing a team to deliver the project.
The successful candidate must be:
- A strategic and analytical thinker - you must be able to think outside the box with ideas that compliment the client's needs.
- Able to demonstrate extensive project management examples and have experience managing large capex projects.
- A key project leader and implementation specialist - continuous improvement experience within a logistics environment is vital to this position.
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office with experience using Visio and other project management tools. A demonstrated qualification in project management is preferred but not essential.
- An excellent communicator, able to relay ideas concisely and coherently to clients and the team to ensure clarity.
Excellent Base Package circa £55-£60k, company car, 20% bonus, 26 days holiday+statutory.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a successful growing business and make a difference for years to come.