Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
We are looking for a down-to-earth, hard-working individual to join our team of auditors and examiners.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual wanting to develop his or her career with the UK’s leading workplace transport training accrediting body.
What you'll do
Travel extensively across the UK & Ireland to:
• Examine candidates who have undertaken a wide variety of RTITB instructor courses (LGV and MHE)
• Audit RTITB members
• Provide exceptional customer service and support
• Work with the audit and examination team to continuously improve RTITB standards
What we’re looking for
• An enthusiastic, co-operative people person
• Someone with LGV and lift truck instructing experience and qualifications
• A pro-active individual who excels in a lone working environment
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary & Benefits
• £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and qualifications • Fully expensed company car • Mobile phone • iPad • 26.5 days holiday per annum • Pension • Full auditor and examiner training (if not already qualified) • The opportunity to work with a dedicated and fun team of people • Work in a growing business, undertaking overseas expansion
To apply please send your current CV and covering email, detailing how you feel you can add value to the RTITB team to email@example.com.
Closing Date – Friday 8th September 2017