Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
The Assistant Depot Manager will work within the Warehouse and Transport function to ensure the highest levels of Customer Service are provided.
My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector and are market leaders going through a time of growth.
The Assistant Depot Manager in Poole will be responsible for...
* Management of warehouse staff on site.
Monitor warehouse output in line with KPI targets.
Manage Good Inwards working closely with purchasing and suppliers.
Maintain security of staff, product and sites.
Responsible for the H&S of the site.
Work with Depot Manager to ensure depot operations are operating within all relevant laws and licensing.
* Investigate picking errors identifying root cause
* Site maintenance and cleanliness
* Continuous Improvement mentality
* Promote and encourage Clean As You Go Policy
The Assistant Depot Manager will have...
* Experience within a Warehouse and Transport environment
* Customer focused
* Good all round I.T. skills
* Used to managing KPI's
* Familiar with drivers hours and tachograph legislation
* Experience of working in FMCG environment
* Clean UK driving license
* Forklift truck license - not essential as training will be given
* Experience Managing People
The successful candidate will receive...
* A salary of £26,000-£29,000 depending on experience
* Pension Scheme
* Monday-Friday day shifts
* 20+8 days holiday