Logistics Industry Jobs
Founded in 1957 as Storage Handling Distribution magazine, SHD Logistics has evolved into a market-leading suite of products that includes:
- SHD Logistics magazine - a monthly controlled circulation publication reaching 12,500 named logistics decision-makers;
- SHDLogistics.com - A lively, content-rich website featuring breaking news, product launches, events, video and articles;
- SHD Logistics eNews - A weekly news email sent by the editor to 50,000 email contacts, covering the latest news from across the industry;
- SHD Logistics Awards - A high-profile, prestigious annual event showcasing and rewarding the industry's top players;
- SHD Logistics Conferences - Top-line speakers sharing their experience and professionalism with their peers;
TCS&D Exhibition- Held every other year in Peterborough, TCS&D is the UK's only dedicated event for professionals involved in the perishable product supply chain. TCS&D 2015 takes place on 16th-17th September 2015.
Furthermore, SHD Logistics is the sister brand to IMHX, the UK's largest trade exhibition for the logistics industry. Held triannually at Birmingham's NEC, IMHX attracts 450 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors. IMHX 2016 takes place on 13th-16th September 2016 and the available exhibition space is almost fully taken.
Together, SHD Logistics, IMHX and their sister brands make a formidable partnership, bringing together the industry's key figures, sharing knowledge and information with them, and offering unprecedented reach across the logistics industry.
Our latest new addition to the portfolio - SHD Logistics Jobs - will see us matching those seeking the next move in their careers with suitable employers. Using our redesigned website and a programme of targeted marketing based on 50+ years of business-to-business experience, we are inviting employees and employers alike to visit the site to see for themselves the opportunities that lay within.
The launch of SHD Logistics Jobs will coincide with the launch of a new fortnightly email from the editor to our database of 50,000 names highlighting the key positions advertised on the SHD Logistics Jobs website, as well as featuring editorial relevant to careers, training, apprenticeships and skills.
In a sector worth £93bn to the UK economy, with 196,000 companies involved with logistics, one in 12 of the UK workforce is employed by the logistics sector. Our ambition is for SHD Logistics Jobs to become the first point of call for those seeking employment or a new challenge within this lively, growing and rewarding industry.
We have devised a transparent two-tier scheme to suit all sizes of business:
- Per-vacancy booking - suitable for smaller companies posting one-off jobs, there is a flat charge for each vacancy placed;
- Per-period booking - suitable for larger companies with multiple vacancies, this tier enables posting of an unlimited number of jobs within an agreed time period - e.g. 3 months, 6 months or a year - for a single fee.
For further details about how to get your vacancies featured on SHD Logistics Jobs, please contact Rob Fisher, Director of the Materials Handling Group at Informa Exhibitions Ltd, on 0207 017 6986 or email email@example.com
Take me to the jobs listings