This month's features include:
- Cover Story: Jungheinrich investigate the trends and drivers of Lithium-Ion adoption with independent market research agency Sapio Research
- Exclusive interviews: Pallet-Track founder and managing director Nigel Parkes talks to SHD about the company's plans for further growth as one of the largest pallet networks in the UK
- Opinions: AMHSA, FLTA and UKWA tackle industry issues
- Feature articles: Let's talk automation – leading logisticians met with Voiteq and SHD to discuss how technology is impacting their operation
- Property: Late cycle anxieties are gripping parts of the UK property market, but are they causing sleepless nights in the warehouse development and letting business?
- The Logistics Awards 2018: Meet this year's winners, finalists and sponsors and find out what's in store for next year's event in this special event review supplement