Among this month's features in SHD Logistics are:
- Front cover story: Jungheinrich leads the way with its development in lithium-ion technology
- Last mile special report on how coordinated efforts are being made by third-party logistics companies to ensure customer expectations are met
- News and analysis, including Gefco’s Liverpool launch
- AMHSA analyses what Brexit would mean for the logistics sector
- ex-Senior Traffic Commissioner Beverley Bell on raising the message of logistics as a viable career choice for the next generation
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at email@example.com