Among this month's features in SHD Logistics Magazine are:
- Fork Lift Trucks: Efficiency and productivity to the fore in this round-up
- Front Cover Story: Jungheinrich is investing in technology to prevent collisions with pedestrians
- Logistics Property: David Thame looks at the Midlands Engine and asks - is it just a branding exercise?
- Order Picking: At this time of year, a particularly critical link in the supply chain
- Logistics in China: Unipart's Carl Williams on his company's approach
- Space Optimisation: A focus on key areas where improvements can be made
- Opinions: EXCLUSIVE columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA, Mentor and UKWA
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at