This month's features include:
- Front cover story: BITO helps Proper Music transform its order picking and storage operations
- News and analysis, including supply chain crisis at restaurant chain KFC
- Women in Logistics announces new entity as part of CILT umbrella
- MACH 2018 is set to return to the NEC in Birmingham with a new look and location
- We review some of this year’s IFOY Finalists’ fork lift truck products
- Jungheinrich’s R&D push to build an environmental and performance sustainable lift trucks for the future
- The Logistics Awards winner: DP World provides gateway to attract young talent
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including news and case studies. Please note that the issues can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at firstname.lastname@example.org