Welcome to the February 2016 edition of SHD Logistics Magazine
Please find below the link to your complimentary digital copy of the February 2016 issue of SHD Logistics Magazine.
Among this month's features in SHD Logistics Magazine are:
- The SHD Logistics Spring Conference Preview
- Front Cover Story: How Toyota works with team members, customers and suppliers to lead the way for sustainability.
- Logistics Property: David Thame looks at whether the UK’s most favoured distribution location is struggling to keep up with demand from online retailers.
- Goods in/out: How solutions from Hörmann and Transdek have helped their respective customers TNT and Home Bargains.
- Transport Law: Solicitor Anton Balkitis of law firm Rothera Dowson explores the implications if a driver is stopped by the police.
- Opinions: Exclusive columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA and UKWA
We also bring to you our regular editorial features; including News and Case Studies. We hope you enjoy this edition of SHD Logistics Magazine. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.