At the SHD Logistics Spring Conference, taking place on 4 May at London’s BMA House, Swisslog will demonstrate how it’s championing a technological revolution through Virtual Reality.
At the SHD Logistics Spring Conference – Transforming Logistics Through Technology - Delegates are invited to learn about the latest and upcoming pioneering technology projects presenting new opportunities. James Sharples, managing director of Swisslog UK, presents ‘Intralogistics Automation: Imagine the Future.’ In his presentation, he explores how such developments are enabling the warehouse operations to gain economic benefit.
James also invites delegates to explore Swisslog’s technology through Virtual Reality headsets throughout the day, in a dedicated demonstration area, where the Swisslog team will also be available to take your questions.
Our 2017 agenda features sessions on the following topics:
• Intralogistics Automation: Imagine the future, James Sharples, Managing Director, Swisslog (UK)
• Autonomous vehicles and future opportunities, Andrew Cameron, Director, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
• Retail focused click and collect, Richard Ball, Transport Director, Clipper Logistics
• Blockchain, Big Data & The Internet of Things, Prof. Samir S Dani, University of Huddersfield
• Notre Dame vs the FBI: Sourcing technology from outside logistics, Dave Walmsley, Managing Director, Palletways & Luis Zubialde, chief operating officer, Palletways
• Technology in logistics - what future for workers? Jon Sleeman, Director EMEA and UK Logistics Research, JLL
• Tomorrow’s logistics: harnessing the power of cross-sector innovation Marcos Hart, Optimisation and Transformation Director, Wincanton
A place at the conference includes all sessions, lunch and a short walking tour of the Bloomsbury area which will take in the peace memorials of the beautiful Tavistock Square and the educational and cultural institutions of this fascinating part of London.
Venue: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP
Date: Thursday 4 May 2017
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Standard Price: £295 + VAT