Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
A global logistics provider is looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their growing team on their prestigious contract based within Gloucester.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to work on their contract in Gloucester.
* Directly report into the Shift Manager.
* Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels
* Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
* To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
* To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
* To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
* 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
* Proven organisational and time-management skills;
* Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
* Computer literate
* Close proximity to area
* £22,000 - £23,000.
* Monday to Friday
* 36 Hours
* Monday to Thursday (07:30 - 16:00)
* Friday (07:30 - 12:30)
* Overtime Available