Apply Now or Show me all current vacancies
An international logistics provider is looking for a Warehouse Management Systems Supervisor to join their new bespoke facility in Severn Beach which is due to launch in the coming months.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based at the company's new start up facility in Severn Beach working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for a Warehouse Management Systems Supervisor to join their growing and exciting team.
* To manage the day to day running of the Warehouse Systems & Planning team
* Ensuring all orders are processed in a consistent manner throughout the warehouse and across all department - falling in line with customer requirements.
* To manage a team of clerks, provide guidance and ensure accuracy in all aspects of work completed.
* Complete and provide detailed handovers to oncoming shift
* Review weekly team performance and prepare KPI reports and targets
* Monitor and confidently create and spreadsheets for database usage
* Correctly allocate staff within the department ensuring maximum efficiency
* Confidently communicate with customers adhering to their demands
* 3 years previous stock management/clerical experience;
* 2 years previous planning and systems experience within a warehouse setting;
* Excellent analytical and numerical credentials;
* Previous use of manipulating WMS;
* Proven organisational and time-management skills;
* Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
* Computer literate
* Close proximity to area;
* Knowledge of health and safety criteria
* £26,000 - £27,000
* Monday - Friday
* Sunday - Thursday
* (must be flexible)
* 12 Week Shifts
* 8 Weeks = rotating 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
* 4 Weeks = 22:00-06:00
* 25 Days Holiday and pension scheme