Among this month's features in your bumper 148-page SHD Logistics Magazine are:
- IMHX 2016: 96-page preview to this month's big event, bringing you all the essential information to help optimise your visit
- Front Cover Story: Doosan places its customers first
- Logistics Property: David Thame evaluates east London's opportunities and pricing versus the crowded, expensive west of the capital
- Future Skills: How can the industry make itself more appealing to young people?
- SHD Logistics Awards: Excitement is mounting ahead of September 15th Awards presentation evening
- Opinions: EXCLUSIVE columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA and UKWA
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies. We hope you enjoy this 148-page edition of SHD Logistics Magazine. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE SAFETEMBER SUPPLEMENT