Welcome to the July 2015 edition of SHD Logistics Magazine
Please find below the link to your complimentary digital copy of the July 2015 issue of SHD Logistics Magazine.
Among this month's features in SHD Logistics Magazine are:
- Front Cover Story: Swisslog MD James Staples looks at his company’s achievements, and we profile some of the fascinating projects the company has been involved with.
- Logistics Property: David Thame looks at how warehouses are finally warming – literally – to the idea of solar panels and other low-energy solutions.
- Feature: IMHX sponsor Investec takes a look at the implications of a Conservative majority at the recent General Election.
- New generation technology: Kirsty Adams travels to Dublin to discuss new technology with leading retailers.
- Fork Lift Trucks: A round-up of the latest products and case studies, including Part 2 of Peter MacLeod’s visit to China to report on newcomer BYD.
- Automation: As operations become more sophisticated post-recession, we catch up with some of the projects and suppliers making waves in this exciting sector.
- Opinions: Exclusive columns from BITA, FLTA, Women in Logistics and UKWA
We also bring to you our regular editorial features; including News and Case Studies. We hope you enjoy this edition of SHD Logistics Magazine. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at email@example.com