Among this month's features in SHD Logistics Magazine are:
- Logistics 100: We reveal the list of the UK logistics industry's biggest-hitters
- 2016 Review of the Year: Highlights of a year characterised by political instability
- Front Cover Story: Combilift is about more than multidirectional forklifts
- Logistics Property: David Thame talks to the market about the likely prospects for 2017
- Interview: Pall-Ex founder Hilary Devey talks about 20 years in the logistics industry
- Automation: Driving efficiency through the warehouse
- Opinions: EXCLUSIVE columns from BITA, FLTA, AMHSA, UKWA and Women in Logistics
We also bring to you our regular editorial features, including News and Case Studies. Please note that the magazine can be downloaded as a pdf to be read offline.
Alternatively, go to the App Store or Play Store to download the free SHD Logistics app to unlock additional editorial content.
As always, we would welcome your comments – positive or otherwise – at email@example.com